Axis’s software as a service (SaaS) delivery model presents significant advantages over traditional on-premises corporate performance management software.
- Faster Deployments. Projects average weeks of consulting time, versus months or years for traditional software.
- Greater Ease of Use. Our intuitive user interface combines the best of consumer applications with the familiarity of Excel, and is
- designed for business users of all types, dramatically reducing training time and speeding adoption.
- Limited Need for IT. No new hardware, software, or IT support is required – just a browser and an Internet connection.
- Automatic Upgrades. All users immediately get access to new features, without the need for ongoing IT support.
- Lower Costs. Annual subscriptions, rapid projects, and lack of IT needs keep both upfront and ongoing costs extremely low & up to 75% lower than the cost of on-premise solutions.
Because SaaS is truly a service business model, there is a profound cultural difference in doing business with Axis versus traditional software companies.
The subscription-based business model does an excellent job of aligning our interests with those of our clients – we’re profitable only if clients are successful and renew over time.
As a result, we are keenly focused on providing exceptional value to attract and retain satisfied customers.
Similarly, we strive to make it as easy as possible to do business with us, providing transparency in our operations to our customers and partners.
Axis’s solutions provide extraordinary value, compared to both spreadsheet-based planning and reporting solutions and enterprise software alternatives.
While Excel is ubiquitous and seems low-cost, Excel-based processes are surprisingly expensive when the costs of personnel time are considered. With Axis Planning, a typical midsized company or division can reduce planning times by up to 90%, save tens of thousands of dollars per year, and generate a 650% ROI and 6-month payback.
And the Axis’s total cost of ownership (TCO) is a fraction of that for enterprise software alternatives. By shortening services projects, eliminating new hardware and software purchases, reducing training costs, and limiting the need for ongoing IT support, Axis delivers a TCO that’s 75% less than that of on-premises solutions.
It’s time to move beyond spreadsheets and legacy on-premises solutions – it’s time to access the power Axis!